martes, 7 de marzo de 2017

Negative Space/ Espacio Negativo

Hi! Is 7th and is time for a new challenge at Challenge Yourself and now we want to play with negative space and don't forget that YOU MUST be in the picture of your layout.

Hola Amigas, ya estamos a 7 y es tiempo para un nuevo reto en Challenge YOUrself. Esta vez queremos que usen Espacio Negativo y recuerden que deben salir en la foto:


For my layout I used a base paper of Paige Taylor and a Silhouette Store cut file. The picture was taken on Valentines Day and I loved how it looks in black and white. I printed my journaling on vellum and sew it to my page.

Para mi layout use un papel base de Paige Taylor y un archivo de corte de Silhouette. La foto la tomamos el 14 de Febrero y me encanto como se ve en blanco y negro. Imprimi el Journaling en papel diamante y los cosi. espero les guste.

I hope you join us in this great challenge.
espero que se animen y participen.

2 comentarios:

  1. Cindy, your layout is absolutely gorgeous! I love how you used negative space here! Thank you!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I absolutely LOVE the large writing and terrific journaling--just one great page!!!

    ResponderEliminar