domingo, 7 de enero de 2018

You Raise me Up

Hi everyone! Happy New Year and welcome to another challenge at Scrap Challenge YOUrself and we are starting 2018 with an amazing song as inspiration. So get your favorite pic and start playing along with us. You can see the lyrics here:

Hola a todas! Feliz año nuevo y bienvenidas a un nuevo reto de Challenge YOUrself y para empezar el 2018 tenemos una canción muy linda como inspiración. Asi que vayan por sus fotos y materiales y animense a participar. La letra de la canción esta mas abajo.



You Raise Me Up
Sung by Josh Groban

Official Music Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJxrX42WcjQ

"When I am down and oh my soul so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then I am still and wait here in the silence
Until you come and sit a while with me
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up, to more than I can be
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up, to more than I can be."

Songwriters: Brendan Graham, Rolf Lovland

I really loved the song and automatically make me think in my relationship with my hubby, we are so happy together and we raise up each other all the time, so I took some of our picture and made a grid using Paige Taylor mini block and ephemera, I also made some stitching, and here's the result.

La canción me gusto mucho y automaticamente  me hizo pensar en mi relación con mi marido, somos muy partners y siempre nos estamos animando el uno al otro, asi que busque algunas fotos y use una cuadricula con los papeles de los mini block de la cloeccion turn the page de Paige Taylor, sus adornos y costura de máquina, y resultó super entretenido.


 I can wait to see what you create. Ya quiero ver sus interpretaciones

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario